1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Mike Lull M4V w/Sadowsky Pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by InnerBass, Sep 30, 2017.

1. InnerBass

InnerBass Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2014
    Thumpn' Happily
    Price:
    $1900
    Strings:
    For Sale Only -

An 8 lb ash/maple 2014 Trans Blue Mike Lull M4V with matching headstock and drop D Tuner.

The Birdseye board on this one is totally cool.

She has one minor surface body dent by the controls and a couple of pit marks on the back, but the poly is intact - the neck is pristine front and back.

I had Mike install an 18v Sadowsky preamp to go with the Lindys - she now goes boom!

She can be as subtle / passive as you need her to be, but when you want to be heard / active she'll cut through any and all guitar wash.

This bass is not for the timid.

I bought her from Chad Beeler at The Seattle Bass Shop a few years back and then had Mike install the Sadowsky preamp.

She plays, sounds and growls like a Mike Lull bass should - except on steroids.

IMHO, the Sadowsky preamp is far more transparent than the standard Bartolini preamp.

I'm selling her because I have fallen back in love with passive basses, and in my current projects I'm just not using preamps anymore.

I have an ash/maple bass with a pre that's not quite as nice, but it's all I need at the moment.

That will probably change in the future, but for now I can't justify holding on to her.

Price is $1900k shipped or $1800 for a Seattle area local sale.

Bass will be shipped in a Roadrunner case.

Photos have not been retouched or enhanced and were shot with a Canon Rebel EOS.

Thanks for looking - Thump On !

RBJ

IMG_0952.JPG IMG_0954.JPG IMG_0958.JPG IMG_0955.JPG IMG_0957.JPG IMG_1495.jpg

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    CaptainWally and Brandon Jones like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 12, 2021