1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD MINT Light weight 2010 Warwick Streamer Special Edition LX 4 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JEDI BASS, Mar 1, 2020.

1. JEDI BASS

JEDI BASS Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Price:
    $2200
    Strings:
    I bought this over a year ago from my great friend Barry. I am looking at needing money for emergency veterinarian bills and also some unexpected car repairs. The dog's life comes first, and surgery will probably cost more than what I'm selling this bass for.

I am just going to copy most of what Barry said about this amazing and beautiful instrument.
    D4911703-D5D6-49CE-B3E7-8E74D720D80E.jpeg
    2010 Warwick Special Edition Streamer LX 4 w/ rare Warwick hardcase.
    Weight: 7 pounds 8 ounces per Barry. I got 7.9 on digital bathroom scales.

Great basses get played A LOT. And, this one was played. Thanks to the guys at Nordstrand, it is now back in new condition, w/ all new components and no scratches, dings, dents, etc.

View attachment 3729475
    Here's what Barry said:
    This Special Edition was actually refinished and setup at Nordstrand by Mo. They had the body sanded and refinished in clear satin because the old finish was so worn and it needed a lot of love. Mo shielded all the cavities and added luminlay side dots, brass just a nut 3 , ebony tuning knobs and found a guy locally to engrave a blank Warwick ebony truss rod cover.

***ORIGINAL SPECS***
    17 of 40
    2010 "USA" Special Edition Streamer LX 4
    1" Redwood burl top
    Swamp Ash body
    Ovangkol neck
    Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
    Bartolini P/J pickups
    Bartolini Active 2-band (with passive pull pot on the volume)
    Black hardware
    Warwick 2 piece bridge

***WARWICK WEBSITE INFO**
    Serial number:
    B 153375-10
    Article number:
    0214BX0004B2ARWOWW
    produced:
    2010-02-25
    Description:
    CO Streamer, 4-string
    Natural Oil finish
    Swamp Ash / Redwood body
    Ovangkol neck
    Black hardware
    Made in Germany

The bass also had all of the hardware changed out on it along with everything else. That was last year. The bass electronics are Nordstrand Big Blades and 2b preamp. Setup as follows:

Volume knob (pull for passive) , Blend knob , Tone knob that works in passive or active and a stacked Bass/treble knob.

This bass looks and feels absolutely amazing. I can't say enough how impressed with this bass I am. Love the tones and feel of the bass. All the special touches that were added and done to it really set this bass apart from others. It is basically showroom floor condition right now. Sounds and looks absolutely incredible!!!
    I don't have the original electronics... Just the Nordstrandsystem in it.
    This bass is in great condition and waiting for someone to love it!!! Check out all the pics below, and let me know if you have any questions!!!

Asking $2,200 shipped anywhere in the USA.... NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (sorry).
    Thanks for looking and God Bless!!!!!

Pics here: SOLD - 2010 Warwick Special Edition Streamer LX 4 String Refinished!!!

Ed Friedland review here:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  2. JEDI BASS

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    F83A6D86-132F-442E-AEB1-EE3B06FA8027.jpeg 06F23D07-CB32-4DDC-A175-1EDAEEF2F9A3.jpeg 2713F5DF-239C-4C40-8137-FD0921E4F223.jpeg 4BF2897A-3909-4CF1-9631-5EB3E914889A.jpeg 05FB711A-4981-4833-B4B1-C3DFEB8D7AC9.jpeg 37CE6AB6-336B-41E4-A94F-203F477DF319.jpeg 8F0EF975-1825-4D49-9A0B-6F6E3C55E805.jpeg 08F8FE47-1E23-45D2-A3C9-949E91ED7D3E.png 63DC01F9-E264-47C4-A699-A52F57F26AD0.jpeg

3. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    That's an epic looking Streamer.

JEDI BASS likes this.
  4. JEDI BASS

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Thanks!

1 of only 40 made. And with the new and upgraded components and treatment it received at Nordstrand, it’s better than it was the day it left Warwick, IMO.

5. JEDI BASS

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    CFAD757B-8217-4868-A9A7-759CEA67661B.jpeg I took the bass out of it’s case, held it in the rainy day sunlight, coming through the storm door, for about 10 seconds, and took this pic in a dark room. The Luminlay side dots do a great job! I’ve charged them with a cheap LED flashlight before a set, and they worked great!

6. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    My old bass. I can vouch that thing is a beast!!!!! I hated to sell it, as I am sure JJ does too. Mint condition. Sounds amazing. Truly a great bass, and a great guy to deal with too!!! JEDI BASS takes care of his gear, and this was mint when he got it. Basically like a brand new bass. But with confidence folks!!! GLWTS @JEDI BASS !!!!!!

JEDI BASS likes this.
  7. JEDI BASS

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Thanks Barry! I played it at a few rehearsals and for certain songs at a handful of shows. So, I’ve probably put 10 hours on it.... long enough to know it was a keeper and equal to my US Lakland basses in every way. But, life has a way of making you part with certain luxuries unfortunately. I know you can relate my friend.

Zero wear has been put on the bass since I’ve had it. Those bell brass frets are something else!

bass10bfb likes this.
  8. Bo-Weevil

Bo-Weevil Supporting Member

Jun 5, 2006
    SW Ohio, USA
    My god, that is gorgeous!!!!
    Drooling!

bass10bfb and JEDI BASS like this.
  9. JEDI BASS

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Definitely among the most gorgeous basses I’ve ever laid hands on!

And, I’m a solid Nordstrand fan now! I used to be a skeptic and wonder why they were so expensive. It makes sense now.

bass10bfb likes this.
  10. Bo-Weevil

Jun 5, 2006
    SW Ohio, USA
    PMd

bass10bfb likes this.
  11. Bo-Weevil

Jun 5, 2006
    SW Ohio, USA
    Help me Obi Wan!
    I need to buy this Bass!!!!

bassbooty and bass10bfb like this.
  12. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    You will love it if u do brother. I wish I still had it!!!!

13. Bo-Weevil

Jun 5, 2006
    SW Ohio, USA
    Oh I am sure!!!
    I’m just waiting on a reply and email for payment!!!!!

14. Bo-Weevil

Jun 5, 2006
    SW Ohio, USA
    Well hoping all is well with Jedi and just busy.
    Another question to all, is there anything close to this In a 5-string version?

bass10bfb likes this.
  15. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    JJ may be working now. I know he works night shift. I am sure he will respond soon!!!!

16. JEDI BASS

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Sorry Bo-Weevil, I was at band rehearsal.

PM replied to and sell pending. Thanks so much!

bass10bfb likes this.
  17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021