Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Pthump, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Pthump

Nov 18, 2004
    i made some mac and cheese from scratch. Damn its good. What else u guys like to eat for lunch on a summeer day?
  2. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Ramen, or else...

I make fajitas. Darn good ones too, and it only takes about 8 minutes to make 'em. Easy, and scrumptious.
  3. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    i just had a big fat sossage... now make fun kids...
  4. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Me make fun of spelling. mmm many good laughs already...yuk-fest!
  5. was it a greasy one, kserg? :eek: :D

for me? anything. Scots Breakfast (its summer. theres nothing to do, lunch is now breakfast ;)), to pizza to pasta to noodles.

or sandwiches.

ill eat anything anytime, really... :hyper:
  6. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    be my guest:) you should hear me talk, its even funnier:)

Right now debating on western salad from Safeway or a burrito... extra big
  7. keb

Mar 30, 2004
  8. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Marie Callander's Chicken Pot Pies :)
  9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    What kind of noodles did you use? I use spaghetti when I make mine from scratch. You should try making your own flour tortillas now that you have a taste of homemade.

On the the original question. On hot days like today in the Puget Sound, I made some sandwiches, a salad, and a bowl of fruit. I don't do anything to heat up my kitchen when it is hot like this.

10. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I think this is Pthump's most sucessful thread to date! Kudos.

(damn myspace)
  11. I'm not great at cooking, but I sure do love homemade blueberry pancakes. Those things are the sh!t.
  12. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Definitely outdoors food, barbeque and stuff like that.

The other day we had a huge slab of Mahi that someone gave us, barbequed to perfection on the grill. Mmmm..... :)

A few days earlier, we had some Wahoo, which is a rare delicacy that's hard to get in the stores.

Mix a little of that with your mac 'n' cheese, and I guarantee you'll have a real treat.

Grilled fish is very different from some other methods, it ends up more like steak than anything else.

Extremely healthy, low fat, high protein, good stuff. :)
  13. On what grounds? That it hasn't been closed yet?
  14. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    When my mom isn't home, I normally don't eat or I alternate between 3 different things.

1. Egg sandwiches. I just had one about 10 minutes ago. Scrambled eggs with a bit of shredded cheese on some white bread. :smug:
    2. Chili and Cheese dip. Take your hormel chili dip in the can and put it into a bowl and throw in some shredded cheese and eat it with nacho chips. :smug:
    3. Mac and Cheese. Easy mac is the easiest, but if i'm really hungry i'll make the "real" kind.
  15. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I don't know, the party thread didn't have people partying. And I'm hoping the masturbation thread didn't have people masturbating. This thread at least has people talking about food.
  16. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Damn... that sounds good.
  17. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Ooohhhhhh yeah. I suggest you make it man. It's a great midnight snack. Kinda hard to eat while on the computer, but I get by. ;)
  18. Hehehe I buy my lunch normally- as I'm at work...

Favorite woruld have to be, a nice fresh chicken fillet burger, with the lot.... Mmmm Washed down with a 600ml bottle of CocaCola.

19. And Now I strangely have the urge to go partying whilst masterbating with a sandwich in my mouth. :confused: