1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Modulus Funk Unlimited 4 / FU4 / Flea

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Buffalo ill, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Buffalo ill

Buffalo ill

Jan 2, 2014
    Idaho
    Price:
    Strings:
    ((((((( $2200 / shipped. Conus/paypal )))))))

I haven't been playing much the last few months and this trend may continue indefinitely. This was the bass I found most satisfying to play, and I hate to put it in the case/closet and forget about it. It could use a good home where it gets the attention it deserves, since I may quit playing all together.

There are two cosmetic blemishes, a scratch on the front from a previous owner. This one is probably from the case latch.

The other is a crack in the finish near the neck pocket. This happened in shipping to me (thank you fedex). It has not grown in the year I have owned it.

Other than that it is clean and sounds great.

Aguilar obp 3 preamp / bassline pickup
    Hardshell case

IMG_1463.JPG

IMG_1465.JPG IMG_1464.JPG 20170714_145942. 20170714_150818.

2. Buffalo ill

Buffalo ill

Jan 2, 2014
    Idaho
    I've been asked about trades from more than one person. I don't think I'll be playing a whole lot in the near future, so money is a lot more useful to me. However, I would consider the following items + cash (paypal).

G&L MJ4 / MJ5
    G&L L 1000
    Baer ML112

Possibly some sort of tube head.

3. Hidesert

Hidesert

Oct 7, 2011
    Santa Fe
    I used to own this bass and can vouch 100% for the seller's description.
    Honestly, this is a very clean and fantastic playing example of a great bass in a super rare and attractive finish.
    Whoever buys this will cherish it!!!
    GLWS

Buffalo ill likes this.
  4. Buffalo ill

Buffalo ill

Jan 2, 2014
    Idaho
    Thank you sir! If it doesn't sell, I'll just continue to own a totally rad bass that doesn't get played enough. I can think of worse problems to have.

5. Dug2

Dug2 Supporting Member

Sep 24, 2011
    chicago
    nice

6. Buffalo ill

Buffalo ill

Jan 2, 2014
    Idaho
    Sold.