Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Modulus has me by the balls

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by i like tictacs, Dec 19, 2005.

1. I already have a flea four, and I'm pretty sure I'm trading another bass of mine straight up for a flea five. :scowl: Absolutely love the basses, can't think of ones that I enjoy playing more. I just can't let this Flea 4 go though, and I desperatley want a five. Ohmigod i'm such a whore.

2. GSRLessard14

GSRLessard14 All-Things-Claypool Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2005
    Newington, CT
    shut your fat mouth, slut.

3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Could be worse. You could be in love with Wish basses.

4. Could be, especially that 9 string. :hyper:

5. Chasarms

Chasarms Casual Observer

May 24, 2001
    Bettendorf, IA USA
    Then you ought to love my twins!!!

Attached Files:

6. Mhmmm..... Twins.... *drool*

Oh, you mean twins, as in two identical basses. :smug: Lookin' good, I'm jealous.

-ryan-

7. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    I hear you on this one. Since the first time I played mine I was hooked. They, to me, are overly addicting.

8. bassjus

bassjus

Mar 30, 2004
    Mass
    I agree, when I played a flea that's all I wanted to buy, when I finally bought mine the only basses I even consider are modulus. Now I could just get rid of my jazz I'd be all set....

to buy a quantum.

9. I am still in love with my flea four every bit as much as the day I got it. Seriously, I just look at it on it's stand and I smile.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I cannot wait for the five. I do'nt think I will need another bass ever. Well, that's a lie, but I'm not selling any of these puppies, come hell and high water.

10. GSRLessard14

Jun 23, 2005
    Newington, CT
    Well I have a quantum.... and a CT on the way. :eyebrow:

11. Arthur U. Poon

Arthur U. Poon

Jan 30, 2004
    SLC, Utah -USA-
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Basses
    I can't blame you a bit. I have a Quantum 4, and it's fantastic. Since I've been bitten by the 6-string bug (and now the 5-string bug) it doesn't get played as much as it used to, but it's still a keeper.

-Art

12. Lessard? Any relation with Dave Matthews' bass player?
    He is also into Flea basses...

13. I originally got a flea because I loved Stefan's playing and his tone is gorgeous. And now I know whe he plays those things. They play AMAZING.

14. GSRLessard14

Jun 23, 2005
    Newington, CT
    nope, sorry, just an admirer.