1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Moon Lined Fretless Bass w/Bartolinis and Hardshell Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by louloomis, Sep 29, 2017.

1. louloomis

louloomis

Dec 28, 2004
    Price:
    $1500
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Moon Bass - Lined Fretless Jazz/Bartolinis/Hardshell Case

Superb playing, sounding, and looking bass.

The build quality on this bass is impressive and the neck is just an absolute joy to play. Bartolinis/electronics are passive, appear to be stock (see photos) and sound truly heavenly. Looks like the fingerboard may be ebony, too!

Bass is in terrific shape. No surprises, just a superb instrument which I'm sadly having to sell to fund a music project.

FYI - One tiny finish indentation where the neck meets the headstock. Nothing structural, or impacting anything like sound or playability. Just calling it out so you have knowledge of it. I've included a photo of it, but you can't really see it. No cracks or anything like that.

Case is non-original black thermoplastic rectangle. Solid protection but not fancy and not in perfect condition. Just basic but fits the bass well.

Shipping to CONUS (lower 48 only) included in the price. If you're local to NYC and meet me in my neighborhood to pick it up, even better.

No trades at this time please.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

VelvetyClank likes this.
  2. I 'm thinking the body is Koa? Great looking (and playing/sounding)bass I'm sure.

3. raal

raal Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2008
    Minneapolis / St Paul
    shares a lot of attributes and visuals with a '90's MIJ koa ebony schecter that i end up favoring a lot recently. this one looks like a player too.