1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

mooradian cover question

Discussion in 'Accessories [DB]' started by massimo, May 29, 2011.

1. massimo

massimo

Jul 29, 2006
    Paris (France)
    A question for someone who owns a standard Mooradian cover for 3/4 doublebass: when you put the bass in the cover, you do it from the G string side or E string side ? (if its not clear, the big zip that runs all along the side of the cover is on the G or E side ?) Thanks for your answer

2. robgrow

robgrow Supporting Member

May 1, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    The long zipper is on the G string side, so you start putting the the cover on the bass from the E string side.

3. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    The zipper on my deluxe Mooradian is the the G string side. It is the only bag I've had with a zipper on the G side. After years of being used to my other bags, I look like a complete klutz trying to get my bass back into the Mooradian bag.

4. massimo

massimo

Jul 29, 2006
    Paris (France)
    Thank you Robgrow and Aaron. All the covers i had until now had the zip on E side (and to me this makes more sense), i bought a new Mooradian and i tought that it was for left handed with the zip on G side, feels like i have more work to put the bass in.