1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MTD 535-24 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MannyBassik, Mar 19, 2021.

1. MannyBassik

MannyBassik Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2021
    Price:
    $5500.00
    Strings:
    United States
    Hi everyone! Hope you’re all doing well and staying safe. I’m selling my MTD 535-24 in excellent condition. It’s an amazing sounding bass and super versatile. I love this bass but I’m leaning towards a different direction. Includes MTD soft case.

Body is a figured makore with a myrtle burl top. The neck is maple with Florida rosewood (dalbergia sisso) fingerboard. The bass is a 35” scale with 24 frets. The pick-ups and electronics are custom made by Bartolini. Also comes with Buzz Feiten tuning system.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    shraderbass, scottm, Matt R and 6 others like this.
  2. Nakoatron

Nakoatron Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2017
    Fort Worth, Texas
    How would you describe this one tonally?

3. MannyBassik

Mar 19, 2021
    I’m a percussive player so one thing I love about the bass is the growl and tightness in the tone. It’s clear, punchy and cuts through the mix really well.

bassballs27 likes this.
  4. ptidwell

ptidwell Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 13, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Owner LoPHAT Cabinets
    What does it weigh?

5. MannyBassik

Mar 19, 2021
    It weights around 9.5 lbs

6. ptidwell

ptidwell Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 13, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Owner LoPHAT Cabinets
    Beautiful bass. Unfortunately 9.5 is a bit too much for me since I’ve had 3 back surgeries.
    Thanks for the response GLWTS.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021