1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Music Man Stingray SR5 with OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rogerbmiller, May 13, 2018.

1. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale is my Music Man SR5 H. This is dated circa 2010 and is in excellent condition.

The bass comes with the OHSC and some of the original case candy. It is in super clean condition and feels pretty light compared to all my other Stingrays. This one weighs in at only 9.4 lbs on the trusty bathroom scale.

This has a nice maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, compensated nut and an ash body I believe.

I tried looking for scratched or dings and couldn't find any. This also has a great set up and a set of Curt Mangan strings on it!

I got this beauty in trade and am absolutely in love with it. It is one of the most comfortable SR5s I have played and packs a lot of punch. But I picked up a couple of Modulus Fleas recently in different configurations and since I already have an SR5, this one has to go to make room for the new arrivals.

There is not too much else to say here. If you are looking at this you know all about these basses.

Asking $sold shipped lower 48, add $30 for shipping west of the Mississippi. No trades on this. For sale only.

Please PM any questions.

Thanks for looking.

RBM

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  2. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Here is the scale shot.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    csaw49 and G RICH 5 like this.
  3. rojo412

rojo412 Walnut is fun! Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    DAMN! That's pretty darn light for an SR5. If I didn't already have one, I'd be on this hard. This is my favorite MM color.

KeithPas and rogerbmiller like this.
  4. csaw49

csaw49 Supporting Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Pacifica, CA
    Yeah - this is a real nice one. That 9.4 weight makes is something of a unicorn - rare indeed. If I didn't already have my trusty SR5 .. I'd be jumping all over this. Someone should !

rogerbmiller likes this.
  5. UtBDan

UtBDan

Oct 29, 2004
    Connecticut
    dang, tempting.