1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

my baby is missing in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by clanner, Nov 7, 2006.

1. clanner

clanner Token Black Guy.

Apr 27, 2005
    ummmmm, marietta GA
    and it's somewhere in Atlanta GA.

it's a clear red G&L l-2000 with maple board. I'm not sure on the neck size but about p-bass sized. the serial number was stamped into the back of the headstock, it was a CLF number.

thanx., if anyone sees this bass let me know.

my father is completely against me filing a police report and wants me to just buy a new one, I would much rather have MY bass back, i love this instrument w/ all of my heart.

2. PSPookie

PSPookie Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    I'll keep an eye out in my corner of Cobb.

3. clanner

clanner Token Black Guy.

Apr 27, 2005
    ummmmm, marietta GA
    thanks, i do know what i may try and get as a replacement instrument. a G&L L-2000 in blueburst with ebony neck, matching headstock, reverse headstock, and a #5 neck.

peace. i still miss my bass like crazy though. my ibanez fiver sounds nowhere near as good, i have to add to much EQ, and then it's hard to dial in what works.

4. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol

So that's how John Turner expands his collection ? I understand now. [​IMG]

Sorry for your loss. I hope you find it back.

5. clanner

clanner Token Black Guy.

Apr 27, 2005
    ummmmm, marietta GA
    i've called every listed pawnshop in the area, no luck, just asking about their stock.

but, I was going to order another G&L neway, this just makes my decision on which model easier, and hopefully it will go to some kid that can get use out of it, like i did, i bought it used.

6. Obese Chess

Obese Chess Spicy Big Dad Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2005
    Portland, OR
    I'll keep an eye out here in Marietta. I always hunt Garage Sales, Pawn Shops, and whatnot.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 17, 2021