My band's first good sounding live video

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Ciacchi, Apr 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ciacchi

Ciacchi

Mar 14, 2017
    Paraíba
    So this makes me quite proud of what we're achieving as a band. This clip is taken from the concert we did to promote the release of our first full album. It was an exciting experience because it was an open air concert with a nice crowd even if it was kinda raining. What made my day about this video is how the audio quality is exceptionally good for a live video. Too often these videos sound murky, loud or with too much audience noise. We had a good sound engineer, and even the bass sounds incredible ;)

Hope you enjoy it!

PedroZappa likes this.
  2. filmtex

filmtex Commercial User

May 29, 2011
    Wow. That's a spectacular job. I like the music, the lighting, the shooting, the editing, and you guys play really good. Looks as professional as anything I've seen-and I'm a video producer. And the audio track is super. You're right, your bass sounds great. Nice groove too. Congrats. You've really got something to share. Let's see another!

Ciacchi likes this.
  3. Ciacchi

Ciacchi

Mar 14, 2017
    Paraíba
    Thanks, filmtex! It was a real collaborative effort, many filmmaker friends and a great editor who usually works with us. Sometimes having a good technical and executive crew can make wonders ;)

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 20, 2021