My New and Improved Jason Newsted Website

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Lokire, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Hey everyone,

You wanna know once and for all how many sadowskys Jason has? Or maybe you just wanna know what records he's played on. Do you want to know about all the basses Jason has played live? I've got 50+ basses of Jason's up on my site with pictures and info on every one. Plus I've got a new gallery with hundreds of pics from live shows and from music videos and dvds.

You may have seen my site before but it's much better now.

Check it out!!

And if your a Jason Fan like me -- Check out my forum too:

Let me know what you think
    Cheers :)
  2. Yeah, Jason is an awesome guy. Very down to earth and true to his fans. He doesn't act like some big shot just because he is.

I got one of those cards too :) Very cool
  3. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    wohow, great site, keep up the good work !
  4. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Greg has been doing an awesome site, we at the Chophouse have been watching it grow from a dot com hatchling and it's certainly one of the best Jason Newsted fan sites out there!

And Jason is a great man for sending out those cards, but remember, when he left Metallica, he returned to his roots, and when the first Echobrain demos went out, Jason mailed EVERY CD himself with a quick note in every envelope. Jason is a musician's musician and whether or not he's an idol for his musicianship, he should for his all around good nature! Helluva guy.

And for you Jason fans, please drop by the Chophouse Records Message Board where Lokire and I are members.

Happy new year all!
  5. Airsick Pilot

Airsick Pilot Cleopatra

Jul 29, 2002
    Cockpit(throwing up)
    Better than the previous one. I've bookmarked your site and I'll be checking in often. Keep up the good work!
  6. Great bassist, great site!!!

But i bet you dont have this picture!!!

7. I sure don't. Haha, thanks for that :bassist:

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Just checked the site out again and you got some of his other sadowsky basses up their, i have been looking for the pic of his cherry burst vintage 5 thanks. Where did you get those photos?
  9. Top Secret ;) j/k

Those pics of his Sadowskys in the stands backstage are from a rare japanese magazine that did a section on Metallica's touring gear.

BTW: Jason has 21 Sadowskys by my current count. The 20 that are up on my page already + a duplicate of the Black 4-string Jazz with white pickgaurd which I just recently discovered. Largest Sadowsky collection on earth, by far

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I am a huge Jason fan so thank you for having such a great site.