My rig is here!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tmu, May 3, 2004.

1. tmu

Mar 14, 2004
    Hi everyone! I finally finished getting my bass rig! I have been playing the last few months through an old school Garnet guitar amp and cab, so this is a big improvement. Here is what I ended up with: MIA Fender P-Bass (1983) (400$ Canadian) into Mesa M-Pulse 360 ($950 Canadian), into Eden 410XLT ($360 Canadian). So, I think I got some killer deals (all used gear, shopped around for months). Thanks for all the help!
  2. kobass

kobass Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Outside Boston
    Sounds like a winning combination! The Mesa is an excellent choice. I've had the M-Pulse 600 for about a month now, and it kills! So easy to get great tone. I could have gone for the lower power unit as well, but I'm old and deaf and need the extra volume. Enjoy! :D
  3. JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    I'd say you're all set! :D :bassist:
  4. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Nice combination! I love eden stuff. It always brings out the best in an amp!
  5. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Awesome, welcome to the Mesa club **I just joined :)**. I really love my M-Pulse 600, I got it and 3 weeks ago and have only been able to play on it for a week. *stupid drummers*. One minor concern, the M-Pulse 300 is ~$800 in the states new, you might have paid a little to much for yours.
  6. tmu

Mar 14, 2004
    The M-Pulse is 1700 in Canada, and the one i got is brandnew :)
  7. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Ok, that's great then. The M-Pulse 600 here isn't even 1700 :)..sorry for you Canadians.
  8. Nice Rig Man

But what is it with gear prices in Australia!!! i would have to fork out over $2000 AU for an Eden cab and god knows how much for mesa stuff! :bawl: Our dollor isn't that weak against the US or Canadian Dollar. Even the aussiemanufacturers are a tad pricey compared to the prices you guy in the US get. But we are getting some good amp makers now check:
    My mate has a lab rig. Its really good.