1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

N/A

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Varry, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varry

Varry

May 14, 2011
    You probably wont care but I'm bipolar and when I first found out I had it I was kinda happy now it just sucks D: I have no real motivation to do anything really.

What It medan to be bipolar
    Bring bipolar you really only have 2 main moods most common is normal and pissed off one second you can be playing bass the next smashing your bass in your amp for no reason me my self I'm depressed and happy are my moods but I'm depressed for like ever and I'm happy for like and hour very ( or varry ) short lived. So yeah that's me story what's yours.

2. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    [​IMG]

3. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Dude, I'm not clicking that. Seriously, I know what you speak of, I just cannot make hide nor hair deciphering your post. Does Bi-Polar diminish grammatical accuracy?

(chill, I'm just joking around...there are wealths of information to help you with your condition...look into lithium.)

4. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Sorry to hear about the diagnosis. I'm sure it's no fun to deal with.

I am, however, sure that if you choose to define yourself as bipolar, it's going to be really tough to overcome. If you recognize that it's one small, not-so-hot part of yourself that can be tamed with self-education and perhaps medication, I don't see why you can't do pretty much whatever you would have done had you not been diagnosed as bipolar.

Just something to chew on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.