1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

NAD and Pedalboard addition

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MrBKerth, Dec 27, 2018.

1. MrBKerth

MrBKerth The Gypsy Bravado

Apr 20, 2013
    Texas
    This arrived today - finally pulled the trigger on a Darkglass Microtubes 900. Different beast than the current head (DB750), but even if I had a head case for it, I'm a bit over lugging that, the board and bass, and the cab in 3 separate trips for bars in the metroplex. Down to 2 trips again.

Also got a MXR M82 envelope filter for Christmas from the girlfriend (Pedal board sans 1 Carbon Copy). I'll probably take the Fuzz Against the Machine or the Blueberry off to get it back on the board. Probably don't need both with the B3K and VMT integrated into the head

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  2. MrBKerth

Apr 20, 2013
    Texas
    Also, if any current Microtubes 900 owners see this, is the only way to pair 2 cabs through using cabs with an extension speaker port? Only drawback I've noted is that the Aggie has the 2 speakon outputs

3. mmbongo

mmbongo Dilly Dilly! Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Yes you chain one cab to the next.

MrBKerth likes this.
  4. MrBKerth

Apr 20, 2013
    Texas
    Wicked, thank you. Excited to be able to use this for an upcoming basement gig for decreased trips down the stairs :p