1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Nash PB-57 (relic) another Price drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BK bassist, Dec 17, 2018.

1. BK bassist

BK bassist "Apollo's Ghost" Gold Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    Price:
    $1375
    Strings:
    Just recently picked up this sweet ‘57 Nash P bass .... She’s a great bass and if you’re reading this post, you probably already know how well built Nash basses are and how great they sound.

I’m selling her strictly to fund a new Rickenbacker that just became available ... and I want it!!!

Here’s the original thread from the TB seller I purchased the Nash bass from a few weeks ago, lots of pics on that thread.

Bass has a 1.5 nut and is extremely light weighing in at only 8.2lbs

SOLD - Nash PB-57 Heavy Relic With Alligator Case 2017 Build

Local sale preferred but will ship at buyers expense CONUS only.

Thanks for looking.

29C88B93-4FF2-4954-8391-B88259B74FB5. 6E62FF7F-26AA-40D2-948D-185E602AD219. 6AA793C9-18DC-464D-B283-FEC9EDF27CF9.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  2. randini

randini Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Santa Barbara, CA
    I can still remember the very first moment that I was handed my NASH PB57 in the store audition room. I didn't want to let it go, not knowing the price, I had a little pang of fear that I had just been ruined. I played it for god knows how long and regretfully handed it back and tried some more basses, but nothing felt like it.

Turns out the price was in my range and I bought it. The owner of the shop told me, "This bass is like the girlfriend that you want to do nice things for, just because." So true.

Good luck with the sale and congratulations to whomever this bass finds a home with.

3. bbh

bbh Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Looks great.

Kevin Teed and BK bassist like this.
  4. BK bassist

Apr 20, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    Thanks, it’s a beast!

If I didn’t come across a Ricky that I REALLY WANT BADLY, I’d be keeping the Nash but I can’t afford or justify bringing another bass in so im trying the 1 in 1 out approach ..... let’s see if that works, lol

5. bbh

bbh Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Sorry, just spent my gas money this month. Gonna take a long time to recover.

BK bassist likes this.
  6. BK bassist

Apr 20, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    Thanks brother!

7. Finally a bridge and a pickup that are set properly. Thanks.

BK bassist likes this.
  8. subtlestew

subtlestew Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2000
    Kent, CT
    I'm the PO... This is a great bass... only sold it to get a lifetime holy grail bass. And, a great seller here... don't hesitate!

randini and BK bassist like this.
  9. S W T

S W T

Apr 3, 2015
    Chicago, IL
    interested, PM best price shipped to 53545, thanks a bunch

10. BK bassist

Apr 20, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    SOLD as of this morning, thanks though.

randini and S W T like this.