1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD, nothing special-Affinity content.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by billiam5billion, Oct 14, 2010.

1. So I needed a beater bass for some of our more beer-soaked shows, including a living room set at a Halloween party this weekend, so I went and bought a Squier Affinity P. Serial # says it's a 2007. Looks just fine, no issues at all after a little tweak to the intonation. Sounds like...well it sounds like a Squier Precision, which is to say it will do juuuuuuust fine for what I need it. I know it's just an Affinity, but dangit, I see NBD posts all the time and I wanted one!

1014001552.jpg

First black bass I've ever owned, looking forward to fiddling around with the PG and stuff.

2. MUSHROOMSeAcOw

MUSHROOMSeAcOw

Aug 1, 2010
    Georgia
    Affinities are great basses, Alder bodies and nice necks. NBD is always a score in my book. Today is actually NBD for me as well, but my Squier VM Jazz had a giant chip on the contour, so I have to send it back.