New bottom feeder in Portland Or.

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Singlecoil, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Singlecoil

Singlecoil

Nov 7, 2016
    Hi folks. I am a 25 year guitar player. I just bought my first ever brand new guitar...And it was a Sunburst Fender Jazz bass...Been having a blast on my new 4 strings! The things I've learned in the last 2 months have been monumental.
    Just wanted to say thanks for all of the great info on this forum and say hello to the community! !!
    Bob

BurnOut likes this.
  2. BurnOut

BurnOut It's The Billy Baloney Show In Memoriam

Feb 1, 2015
    The Natti
    Hey and welcome! I'm pretty much doing the same thing you're doing. Played guitar for a long long time. Made the switch to bass almost 2 years ago. The people here have been great and fun too. I learn a ton pouring over all the various threads both old and new. The silliness that goes on here also helps my mental state too. Never a dull moment. Welcome Aboard! PS no pics no bass that's the rule.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  3. Singlecoil

Singlecoil

Nov 7, 2016
    Thanks for the welcome! Yes , I like the silliness too.

BurnOut likes this.
  4. Welcome to our World.

5. Martin Street

Martin Street

Dec 9, 2016
    Another Portlander here, in the same scenario... guitar for years but just bought a Hofner Ignition Club Bass & Fender Rumble 25. Love the short scale & hollow body. Having a blast!

fermata likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 7, 2021