1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New Fina Dupa Bootleg

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Altitude, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Altitude

Altitude An ounce of perception, a pound of obscure. Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2005
    Denver, nee Austin
    Fina Dupa recently had an engagement at the Rock Bottom Outdoor Concert Series in Denver. We thought it was a great show, and I have made the recording of that show available for free download on archive.org at this location. You can stream the audio directly on your PC, download individual tracks, or the whole show.

This is what we call a "bootleg" tape, meaning that we captured it using microphones in front of the stage. The sound quality of bootleg tapes is not equal to studio CDs, or even to multi-track produced live recordings. However, bootlegs captured outdoors can sound very good, and this one is excellent, especially in the second and third sets when the soundman became accustomed to what we were doing.

I hope you'll take a few minutes to check it out. If you like it, feel free to distribute the link.

Thanks!

2. Very nice, Will!
    I really enjoy your band!

3. Altitude

Altitude An ounce of perception, a pound of obscure. Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2005
    Denver, nee Austin
    Thanks, Andy. If you get a chance, would you write a quick review on the download site? Those are very helpful.

Much appreciated.

4. Hey, man.
    Of course.

I'll do this later when I get home!