1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Genz Benz for me

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by TremmelBass, Sep 5, 2008.

1. TremmelBass

TremmelBass Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Mississippi
    Bought a GB Shuttle 600 210T back in July. Long story short, I will be leaving my SVT rig at home more often now; especially when I have to carry my own gear.

I most recently used it for 10 shows in 9 days in Sturgis, SD during bike week and it performed like a champ. Miked up and DI connected to the back of the amp, everyone loved the sound. Keep in mind that we had full production with massive FOH subs so I didn't need to provide the low end for the venue. And no, I didn't need any bass in my wedge monitor; stage volume of the GB was plenty.

I play in a classic rock band against 2 guitarists both playing 2x12 tube amps along with a hard hitting drummer. They hate me at the end of the night when I can put my gig-bag on my back, one-arm my 41 pound amp, and walk away with a drink in my hand.

2. shatterd

shatterd

Feb 24, 2008
    Yea, sweet!!!!

3. Fretlessboy

Fretlessboy

Nov 29, 2007
    St Augustine Florida
    Endorsing artist GENZ BENZ/HERCULES STANDS/XSonics
    That is sweet indeed. Gotta love this stuff.