1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

SOLD New German bow from maker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bows' started by MariaMas, Mar 21, 2021.

1. MariaMas

MariaMas Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2021
    Price:
    Style:
    German
    Here is your chance to get a new bow in perfect condition from a living maker that would be happy to assist you with any requests you might have!

Great pernambuco, amazing ebony, silver tip and silver slide that would never wear out.
    145gr, 558mm playing hair length, 112mm (almost 4,5 inch) balance.

I made this bow under the guidance of Susan Lipkins, one of the most renown bass bow makers at present. I traveled several times to Woodstock, NY and worked at her shop back in 2019 for a week at a time. Sue makes amazing bows that are played around the world by professionals in top orchestras. Right now she charges 7k for a bow and her waiting list is about 2 years.

With this bow you don't have to wait, it's ready and available right now for much less!

full length.jpg
    I know this bow in and out, feel free to ask any questions.

I got great feedbacks from bass players at BSO and A Far Cry.
    Let me know if you would like to give it a spin, I'm happy to pay one way shipping.
    Feel free to check out my website: www.bowmaker.pro

bass tip.jpg bass frog.jpg

Attached Files:

• frog.jpg
      frog.jpg
      File size:
      135.1 KB
      Views:
    garrett2, Selim, Ric Vice and 2 others like this.
  2. garrett2

garrett2 Supporting Member

May 15, 2017
    Maria did an amazing re-hair for me recently. I didn't realize she made such exquisite bows!

3. MariaMas

MariaMas Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2021
    Thank you! :)))

garrett2 likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021