SOLD NEW Kiesel B25 Bromberg Series, 5 string FRETLESS!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Matt Morgan, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan Fellow Conspirator Supporting Member

Price:
    $2000
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    BRAND NEW! Only a couple weeks old and never left my home.

An incredible Kiesel B25 Brian Bromberg Signature 5 string FRETLESS bass LOADED with upgrades and options.

There are a ton of YouTube videos featuring Brian Bromber and these basses. He's spent over 30 years refining this design including the pickups and electronics.

Here's a video from a few years ago with Brian discussing the design and features:

Here are some of the upgrades:
    Stunning 5A "tight" Flamed Maple top over Alder body with high gloss finish
    Jaw dropping Black ebony fretless fingerboard with the Kiesel "Hard as Nails" cyanoacrylate gloss finish! This finish is incredibly durable and gives an amazing fretless tone and feel. It's like glass under your fingers! This is an expensive and time consuming process and is done to perfection on this bass. Like to use round wound strings on your fretless? Concerned about fretboard wear? NOT A PROBLEM!
    Kiesel Radiused Humbucker pickups.
    5 piece maple neck for additional stability

Some of the awesome standard features include:

Twin carbon fiber reinforcement rods in the neck for stability
    Master volume, pickup blend, treble and bass (stacked) boost and cut, and a variable midrange (boost and just) control
    24 fret
    Neck through design with a deep cutaway for complete fretboard access
    14" Radius
    34" scale
    Beautiful balance and playing position due to the upper horn design

Here are the standard specifications from the Kiesel web site:

B25 BRIAN BROMBERG SIGNATURE SERIES 5-STRING BASS

Includes the Kiesel heavy padded soft case and will ship in all the original packing material.

You can go through the Kiesel "Builder" and see what this would cost to order from the factory. Here's a chance to basically get all these upgrades FREE and save 12 - 14 weeks of build time!

I'm asking $2000 including shipping. Paypal is fine and the bass will ship the same day or next day.

Take a look!!
    Fretless1.jpg Fretless2.jpg Fretless3.jpg Fretless4.jpg Fretless5.jpg

Fred312b likes this.
  2. LowMax

LowMax

Jul 28, 2018
    Central California
    Why are you letting it go after only a few weeks?

3. Matt Morgan

I have come to the conclusion that I am a 35” scale, bolt on, narrower string spacing guy.
    The older I get, the more “set in my ways” I’ve become!
    This bass is just beautifully built and sounds amazing but I just find my other basses just “fit” me.

4. Matt Morgan

As always, reasonable offers are welcomed!

5. Matt Morgan

ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT.

6. Brian Bromberg

Brian Bromberg

Sep 16, 2005
    Hey Matt, beautiful bass indeed! Trust me, I really get string spacing. There is absolutely no way I can play narrow spacing, not a chance, so I get your issue. So much of playing is muscle memory (going to the same place over and over again) Being a bass player that is paramount, if your strings are closer together then you like or farther apart then you like it will totally mess up your time, feel, and groove. Sorry the bass didn't work out, hopefully you will find a good home for it, it's really nice! All the best man........Brian

7. xnewyorka

xnewyorka Inactive Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 26, 2006
    NYC Area
    Hey Brian - yep, you can rest assured he found a good home for it! It is in very good company.
    You may recognize at least one of these beauties!

Despite some very stiff competition, all three of these are absolutely at the top of the roster in my collection. They are all just fantastic specimens, I could not think of a single thing I would change about the design. Thank you so much!
    20190501_221730.jpg 20190501_221818.jpg 20190125_173414.jpg

8. Brian Bromberg

Brian Bromberg

Sep 16, 2005
    Indeed! That blue sparkle 4 string from the NAMM show was amazing! I hope you are enjoying that bass as that bass was the best four string I played at the show. Glad you got it!

xnewyorka likes this.