1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

New OC-2 Clone! Valeton OC-10.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by soong, Jun 27, 2016.

1. soong

soong

May 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Have you guys seen this?

Valeton OC-10: OC-10 - valeton

Looks to be a Chinese copy brand. I like the form factor and the price is right too. So who wants to be the first? :p

BassikLee likes this.
  2. BassikLee

BassikLee Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 13, 2004
    Deltona, FL
    Owner: Brevard Sound Systems
    I've been looking at those since valeton came out with their fly rig inspired thing. Seems to sound pretty good. Price, eh.... You can still find OC-2 pedals for less, and the subnup isn't much more if you want new. Not suggesting the subnup is an OC-2, but I haven't ruled out the "close enough" thing yet either.

3. nshuman

nshuman

Sep 4, 2012
    WWWJWWW
    I saw those when they were announced earlier this year. I like the Analog part, especially the chorus and other classic-ish Boss models. They say sound based on the OC-2, I wonder how close it is though (tracking, glitching, etc...)

blindrabbit likes this.
  4. Climax

Climax

Feb 11, 2005
    Finland
    Just how it looks you could guess it is from Russia. And if it does not work it is from Russia :)
    Love my OC2. Interesting to hear some user comments about this.

Driven Crane likes this.
  5. Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger Feel Like A Stranger Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Texas
    Anybody using one? Like it?

6. RattleSnack

RattleSnack

Sep 22, 2011
    Europe
    Used it until recently and liked it. But, same flaws that pest the original got to me, bypass and low output of -1 favoured mostly. If original OC-2 is your flawor, look no further, Valeton will work for you.

7. Nunovsky

Nunovsky

Sep 4, 2004
    Portugal
    I have one and I love it. It's a great OC-2 clone, sounds great, is small and cheap. What's not to like?

8. Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger Feel Like A Stranger Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Texas
    Welp I ordered one for $60. I wanted something small to put in front of my SA Manta Bass Filter to get some synth tones.

9. I've got one too, and their cs-2 clone. They are dead on clones as far as I am concerned. I bought a boss cs-2 to compare and it sounded exactly the same. Sold the Boss. Didn't have an OC-2 to make a direct comparisson with the OC-10 but it is everything I loved (and didn't love about) the oc-2. But smaller... And cheaper!

Nunovsky likes this.
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 21, 2021