Newbie from Malaysia

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by TravisTanBass, Apr 29, 2012.

1. TravisTanBass

TravisTanBass

Apr 28, 2012
    Hey guys, I've been reading through this forum for about half a year and I finally decided to sign up. :bag: Anyways, I play the drums and bass. I've been playing the drums for about 4-5 years and just started picking up bass about a year ago and have fallen in love with it even more ever since. I just really enjoy playing, learning and listening to anything that sounds good. I find this forum really helpful and informative and I hope I could learn more from you guys here.

I've also just created a new youtube channel for my bass postings, mainly covers just for fun and to track progress. Feel free to check it out guys!

TravisTanBass - YouTube

Cheers!

2. ducknturtle

ducknturtle

Dec 28, 2006
    New Jersey
    Welcome aboard!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021