1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NIDTTWBD

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Spent, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Spent

Spent

May 15, 2011
    Upstate NY
    NIDTTWBD (New I Didn't Tell The Wife Bass Day) tomorrow. Bid on a Yamaha TRBX505 on the bay just for fun. Didn't expect to win, but I did. Great price but the cost might be a little high. Pictures or Obit to follow.

2. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Have you read (one of the many) the divorce thread(s)?

;) :D

Mktrat likes this.
  3. Spent

Spent

May 15, 2011
    Upstate NY
    Luckily, no. Bass arrived today (very happy with it) and I told her yesterday. She said she was happy for me. Yup, she's a keeper.

4. FingerDub

FingerDub Banned

Jan 8, 2016
    As long as you have and are executing common saving goals, which I assume you are, then I never understand why anyone cares what their wife thinks you buy another bass with your own money.

Pics when you get it!

5. Spent

Spent

May 15, 2011
    Upstate NY
    It's not my money. My wife is the breadwinner in the family. Her job is to send me to work.

6. My wife and I both work full time, but she makes twice what I make. I'm in charge of the finances, but I try
    to use discretion when spending. My wife won't spend hardly any money on herself. She is a deal shopper. If its expensive she ain't buying unless I push her to buy something. So out of respect for her and the hard work she does I watch what I spend.Did get a Rick this summer however!

Spent likes this.
  7. 5544

Dec 1, 2015
    No pictures, no bread.

mbelue likes this.
  8. BAG

BAG

May 5, 2014
    New Zealand
    The bass or the wife???

I'm guessing both.

9. Spent