1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NIN in Buenos Aires

Discussion in 'Ask Justin Meldal-Johnsen' started by jmorbita, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Hi Justin, just realized some time ago you were in talkbass!
    Last year my band played the same date as NIN in Buenos Aires, on the Pepsi Music Festival (of course NIN was headlining and we played the smallest stage at 4 pm)

One of the greatest shows I've ever seen! The whole band's energy onstage made for a great show, you seemed to be really enjoying it and rocking hard.
    And the lightning and the screens are stunning. That day there seemed to be a broken spot on one of the screens, there was a black rectangle on it, not lighting up. i wonder if you guys realize about this while playing?
    I remember we were joking that Trent would probably want to kill someone after the show!:p

Too bad I hadn't realized you were a member of TB back then...

2. jmjbassplayer

jmjbassplayer Justin Meldal-Johnsen Gold Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2005
    Hi, that's cool, glad you were there. I love that city; always one of my favorite tour stops. Yeah - I always notice when there is a bad pixel on the LED screens. It's like having a huge pimple on your nose. And trust me: Trent notices all. But the gig was certainly good for us, as was the audience.

Best,
    Justin