1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NIN Orlando Date... YES!

Discussion in 'Ask Justin Meldal-Johnsen' started by Visirale, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Visirale

Visirale

Mar 23, 2003
    Orlando
    I'm stoked you guys added an Orlando date in. Quick question that I'm not sure if you'll know the answer to as I'm sure all venues are different.

Will I be closer to the stage if I get a general admission ticket or a reserved ticket? They're both the same price, and I'm buying through the presale...

Thanks, can't wait to come out and see you guys!

-Ted

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    UCF Arena, huh? Never saw a show there. I have off, but not sure I can go yet.

3. jmjbassplayer

jmjbassplayer Justin Meldal-Johnsen Gold Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2005
    GA ticket will be closer if you are brave enough to get to the front half of the floor. But seated are great, unless you're TOO close, or too far on the side. In that event, you'll miss the three dimensionality of the three LED screens.

4. Visirale

Visirale

Mar 23, 2003
    Orlando
    Haha, I've braved some more intense concerts than NIN (no offense by any means!), so I guess I'll brave the GA.

Oh, and JMJ, pretty soon I'll be matching your dixie chicks rig! I ordered my vintage powerhouse 810 last weekend!

5. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    There was a time I would have never dreamed of seeing a concert anywhere but on the floor. But now the floor is a very dangerous place to be with those dumb kids beating each other's brains out like it's fun. Reserved seating + binoculars > front row of the mosh pit.

6. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Tickets went on sale to the GP Saturday, now they're sold out. Oh well, I only have myself to blame. Should have done the presale. Me and my indecision. Well, have a good time there...I'll hopefully catch you somewhere down the road, bro. If it turns into two shows (yeah, that'll happen) let us know ;)

7. Visirale

Visirale

Mar 23, 2003
    Orlando
    ***! I forgot to get tickets and now they're being scalped for $125? Damnit.

8. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Vis, we suck.

9. cynikal1234

cynikal1234

May 12, 2008
    SRQ, FLorida
    i just got tickets for the orlando show. I cant wait. I hope im not too far to the side.. im in section 114 :(