1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Novation Bass Station II (As New)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jondiener, Jun 29, 2018.

1. jondiener

jondiener Guy in the corner, looking at his phone on break. Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    So I had this plan to hone my limited keyboard skills enough to be able to add keyboard bass to my gig offerings. But after a couple months, I can see this isn't happening. :-/

I bought this Bass Station II brand new from Sweetwater on April 2, 2018. I took it out of the box, hooked it up, played with it for about an hour, and has barely been touched since. Everything looks as new, works fine, sounds great, comes with all the original packaging, etc.

Full info and specs on Sweetwater's site:
    Novation Bass Station II Analog Synthesizer

Here's a great chance to get an essentially new piece of gear at 75% of the street price.
    Asking $300 shipped CONUS, Paypal is fine. No trades please.

(stock image below)
    Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 9.29.26 AM.

2. brlottermann

brlottermann

May 14, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Oooh very interested in this! Could you send me a couple pics of it in its current condition? Just to make sure! Also, does it still have all the stock patches, or did you overwrite any? Thanks :)

3. jondiener

jondiener Guy in the corner, looking at his phone on break. Gold Supporting Member

Some basic iPhone photos of the keyboard as of today:

2018-07-05 12.58.43. 2018-07-05 12.58.52. 2018-07-05 12.59.13.

4. jondiener

The factory patches are all still intact (PGM 00-69). User patches are 70-127 (which were just INIT PATCH from the factory), and I think I stored 4 or 5 of my own patches in 70-75, maybe.

5. brlottermann

brlottermann

May 14, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Nice, looks to be in great shape! I'm still waiting to hear back from another seller from an older post (may be inactive/already sold) but definitely keeping this in mind.

jondiener likes this.
  6. jondiener

Sold, pending pmt.