NPD : DSM NoiseMaker Loopster - Blender / looper pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by XLunacy, Feb 6, 2018.

1. ahc

ahc

Jul 31, 2009
    No. Virginia
    Or... Boba Fett? :D

TodaysTomSawyer likes this.
  2. Dsmnoisemaker

Dsmnoisemaker Commercial User

Jan 2, 2016
    Santiago, Chile
    Owner of DSMNOISEMAKER pedals
    They are made with Opamps and unicorn tears.

Rich67 and DrakeWeiss like this.
  3. TodaysTomSawyer

TodaysTomSawyer Supporting Member

May 2, 2017
    Northern Oklahoma
    I use a OCSD as an always so I'm very fond of and familiar with DSM products. Therefore, I may be an idiot because this whole time I'd assumed this pedal was some sort of playback "Looper" instead of a "Blender" lol. I can't believe I've missed this. I think the name "Loopster" threw me off so I never gave it more than a passing glance. Looks like a clever and ideal Blender too! Its definitely on my radar now

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    DrakeWeiss likes this.
  4. Rich67

Rich67 Gold Supporting Member

Sep 24, 2019
    North of Austin, TX
    Just found this thread, great info! I think I've found my blender. Just ordered a DSM from AMS. I've been using another blender, but it's got a "fizzy" factor with my fuzzes. If that makes sense. I'm psyched to get this gem!

monsterthompson likes this.
  5. Dsmnoisemaker

Dsmnoisemaker Commercial User

Jan 2, 2016
    Santiago, Chile
    Owner of DSMNOISEMAKER pedals
    Oh!
    I had to discontinue this because it was too hard to explain..and yes, the name was misleading..a dual channel blend loop with boost pre and post fx loop....(most people looked back at me like "huh??", When i explained it)..but the ones that "got it" are truly happy with it.
    I still have parts for it if anyone is interested, i'll happily build some if there's demand.

Rich67 and monsterthompson like this.
  6. Rich67

Rich67 Gold Supporting Member

Sep 24, 2019
    North of Austin, TX
    American Musical Supply/Zzounds had 2 left. They're down to 1 left now, since this one just landed! It looks like they're about to get the DSM Sub Atomic Noisemaker... Got that pre-ordered. Looking forward to tryin' these out!

Attached Files:

monsterthompson likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021