Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

odd sleeping occurances

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bluntman_bass, Aug 29, 2004.

1. bluntman_bass

bluntman_bass

Jul 13, 2004
    Wilcox, NE
    u know those mornings where u wake up and one of your socks is missing? well i woke up the other morning and was conused to find that my shirt was missing, i dont remeber taking it off so i must have done it in my sleep. i found this odd so i thought i would share it.

2. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    You know those morning where you wake up and don't remeber what you did the night before? Well I woke up this morning (or last morning if you want to get technical) and had no clue.

3. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    you know those morning when you wake up, look around, go make yourself some food, say hello to people around you... find your phone outside, make your bed... then figure out that this is not your house... I had that morning last week…

Cheers

4. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
    And you may find yourself in another part of the world
    And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
    And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful
    wife
    And you may ask yourself-Well...How did I get here?

:D

5. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I sleep walk/talk all the time. I have ran into my little sisters room screaming "THE BRITISH ARE COMING!" I have walked acorss the street to my Grandma's house.. I was about to piss in a corner once... but my mom found me just in time...

6. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

you sleep with all your clothes on?

7. Joey3313

Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    I used to walk in my sleep, and say stupid stuff...

A friend on mine woke up last week in a motel bathtub, covered in blood (his own, from his nose), with bruises and cuts all over. He still doesn't know how he got there.

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I had a dream one night that there was some kind of serpent or dragon or something crawling around in the walls and ceilings of my old apartment. In the dream I jumped up and ran down the hallway trying to outrun it...I guess before it "got me" or something. The next morning my roommate told me that he just happened to be getting up to go to the bathroom when I came running out of my room and down the hall full speed.

brad cook

9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Nice one joker....I was thinking that as I read the original post.

-Mike

10. Squidfinger

Squidfinger I wish I could sing like Rick Danko.

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    Something strange happened to me last night. I was falling asleep and all of a sudden I felt this terrible rushing sensation like I was falling toward the ground really fast and a gunshot going off in my head.

I have a brain condition and I just hope this isn't a sign of things getting worse. :(

11. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Unless I pound like 14 shots in a half hour, I really never have those mornings.

...only took one of those mornings to learn my lesson.

12. JTbass

JTbass

Jul 2, 2004
    Asutin TX
    my roomate does silly stuff in his sleep all the time. his girlfriend megan is always telling us about it. its just funny random stuff, realy funny.

the other mornig i was going through his room to get to our bathroom to brush my teeth and stuff. when i opened the door he said " someone is in here"....." lets get him"(he was sound alseep) i heard megan say "its just John". ROFL it may not seem that funny but if you new this guy and you were there it was just priceless. im ususaly not a witness to is sleepy antics so this was my first taste. we had a good laugh later that day.

13. odie

odie Supporting Member

the author of the threads name is bluntman. Get it? :eyebrow: :crying:

14. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    20+ shots
    6beers
    2 jacks
    cigs
    smokes

that was the morning described above :D

fun night:D

Cheers

15. I used to sometimes wake up w/ my head where my feet had been when I fell asleep y (Spanish for and) vice versa.

I've never been known to sleepwalk, but when I talk to people who have experienced such things it creeps me out. I saw some weird show a long while ago about how sometimes people who sleepwalk regularly become violent when people try to stop them from doing whatever......So if anybody ever comes sleepwalkin' up to me I'll have to shank em.

16. I usually don't have enough time to do stuff in my sleep :meh:

usually 3-5 hours of sleep a night, depending if there is someone online to talk to :cool:

17. bluntman_bass

bluntman_bass

Jul 13, 2004
    Wilcox, NE
    i dont smoke pot, or even drink for that matter, the name is form a hilarious movie "jay and silent bob strike back"

18. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    That movie was annoying.

19. Crazy stuff....

20. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I've only done that once. Apparently, I was over at a friends and I walked downstairs to talk to his older, hot sister. She used to flash me all the time, so I'm not surprised I did this. She said I asked her to "patch my raft". Have fun with that one.

edit, I was maybe 12? 13?