1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

oh well allright..

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by petea, Apr 7, 2006.

1. petea

petea

Dec 10, 2005
    new jersey shore
    Hi guys. Just thought I would get rid of that annoying message about never posting before. Been lurking for awhile now, on the DB side.
    I started out playing guitar when I was a kid, switched to electric bass around 1968 (that's right, an old guy). Played in bar bands a few years around the Jersey Shore. Drifted away from it for many years. Started playing EB again about 10 years ago, taking lessons. Bought an old Kay on a whim a couple of years ago and started taking lessons and playing it exclusively almost a year ago. Love it!
    So that's my story. I've really been enjoying Talkbass. So much to learn from so many accomplished and interesting people.

2. black lake

black lake Guest

Apr 3, 2006
    Ontario, Canada
    Welcome to the forum. There are more than a few of us old guys on here with similar stories. You should fit right in.