1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Orange AD200B w/ Extra Set of Tubes

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ShaneF, Feb 29, 2016.

1. ShaneF

ShaneF

Oct 15, 2015
    York, PA
    Price:
    I've had this amp for a month now and it just isn't for me. I am the second owner. It was retubed before it was sold to me, and I have put maybe 15-20 hours of play time on it. The tolex is in 9.9/10 condition with a small knick on the front bottom (see photo). Includes a full set of preamp and power tubes! $1400 includes the amp, the tubes, and shipping. Thank you! Help fund my next Mesa setup ;)

IMG_0330.JPG IMG_0331.JPG IMG_0332.JPG IMG_0333.JPG IMG_0334.JPG IMG_0335.JPG IMG_0336.JPG IMG_0337.JPG

2. Pudge Fish

Pudge Fish

Aug 6, 2013
    MD
    I recently acquired one of these. I can't recommend it highly enough! Get one and bathe in buttery Orangeness. :woot:

Great price and extra tubes make it a deal to not miss. (shipping included!!)

GLWS! (should be quick)

ShaneF likes this.
  3. enderwaves

enderwaves

Mar 6, 2007
    milton, wv
    Where are you in PA? I was looking for a lightweight combo, but I've always wanted an AD...

ShaneF likes this.
  4. ShaneF

ShaneF

Oct 15, 2015
    York, PA
    "Buttery" is 100% how I would describe this amp haha. Thanks for the free promotion :thumbsup: really appreciate it. I hope I wake up to a buyer in the morning. There's a Mesa Prodigy with my name on it here :cool:

5. ShaneF

ShaneF

Oct 15, 2015
    York, PA
    located in Southern York County, 10 minutes from the Maryland line.