1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Orange Crush 25bx

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by PopehappycatXIV, May 31, 2012.

1. PopehappycatXIV

PopehappycatXIV

Mar 25, 2012
    I saw one of these on craigslist for $99. I'm thinking of snagging it because it would be much easier to transport. Does anyone have any experience with these amps?

2. recreate.me

recreate.me

Apr 2, 2010
    Ontario
    I used to own two small Orange Crush amps, not the new version, but the older ones made probably 5-7 years ago. I think it was 30 watts with a single 10", sealed back. I loved it, the sound was classic orange it had that low-mid undefined 'warm' sound they have. Great for rock. It didn't get loud enough for a band, and was still awkward to carry. For the price i loved it.
    HOWEVER, a couple years after i sold it i bought the Crush 10watt amp with the single 8" and it was HORRID, but that could be just because it was so small and had no bass.

If you want something small and east to transport for band use you'd be better off to get a class D micro head and cab. if its just for personal play, or non-drummer stuff go for it.