1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Orange Terror Bass Amp Head, cab advice

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Tiger_Bass, May 9, 2010.

1. Tiger_Bass

Tiger_Bass

May 9, 2010
    I've recently switched my focus to bass guitar from six string and I'm piecing together a complete rig at the moment. I have an Orange Terror Bass Amp head (8 or 4 ohm switchable, 500 watt output) and I'm trying to find a decent 2x10 cabinet that can handle the power output. I'm a student so price is important, can anyone recommend a quality 2x10 cabinet, say under $500?

2. GuzBaas

GuzBaas

Oct 10, 2008
    London
    I have been reading about avatar cabs, they seem to be very popular here at TB... maybe youll like it too.

3. waleross

waleross

Nov 27, 2009
    South Florida
    Check out Acme Cabs...................

4. I agree on Avatar at that price if you are going new. I have used my Bass Terror through quality 2x10s and it sounded great (GB Ubers and Schroeder).

My advice would be to watch the classifieds- you should be able to find something really nice for under $500- GB NeoX series, Schroeder, Acme, etc. can be found for very reasonable prices.