Patching Bass Pod Pro through Aux Bus

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by blipndub, Apr 8, 2005.

1. I'm having a heck of a time getting this to work, I'm running out the aux on my Yamaha MG 12/4 into the analogue in on the back of the pod and then out of the pod through the anologue out or the DI back into the aux return. Nothing is working, I've tried a bunch of combinations and no luck. I even tried running into the bass input and out the back with no results but sometimes feedback.

Any tips on running the POD through the aux bus. I'm beginning to wonder if my bus or my pod is on the blink.

Both of these items are new to me, the Yammy is brand new and the POD is used, so maybe something is amiss, but maybe I'm just clueless!
  2. DeadPoet

Jun 4, 2003
    try some different things first:

bass-> pod -> amp. sound ? if yes, pod is ok.

bass -> aux in . sound ? aux is ok.

bass in line-in of mixer, put cable from aux out to aux in and solo the aux in. Sound ? mixer is ok.

if you get sound in all three cases i couldn't see what the problem could be...

re-reading your post.... make sure that if the aux you are sending from is post-fader that the fader of the channel you are aux-sending from is up...