SOLD Peavey Axcelerator 6 string in excellent condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chuck M, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Chuck M

Chuck M Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    Price:
    $575
    Strings:
    This is a fantastic bass for the money. It plays and sounds lovely. Everything works as it should and the only blemishes I can find are two very tiny marks on the end of the headstock. This bass is in excellent + condition.

Okay..details:

Made in USA

35" scale

ABM bridge

F wsXFXN2.jpg Lxjl6Kj.jpg ExzF6qx.jpg x7agd6h.jpg s7fU1Tr.jpg inish is black with subtle silver metalflake. Simply looks black until you look closely.

Peavey active humbuckers and two band EQ. Controls are volume, blend and stacked bass and treble.

Pau Ferro fingerboard.

Frets have almost no wear.

Truss rod works fine. Action is low and buzz free.

New set of D'Adarrio XL's

Weighs 9 pounds, 9.5 ounces.

This is a really good bass and I am selling it for two reasons. I have too many instruments and I have 2 Peavey Cirrus 6 strings. Yeah, the Cirrus is a better bass but should be since it was the top of the line. If you are wanting to try a 6 for a modest price, this is your baby.

Price includes insured shipping to the lower 48 states. Paypal is okay.

bassguyky48, BrentSimons and BritFunk like this.
  2. PM Sent

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 29, 2021