1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey Cirrus Custom Order Woods/Top MINT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Quadzilla, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Got this one a trade, but I'm not looking for any trades for this (need the $).

Peavey USA Custom Color/Woods order Cirrus. Gorgeous Flame Maple / Peacock Blue Stain top and Birdseye Maple Fret Board (light figuring)! Neck is maple too.

As you can see she is in new condition. I'm also including the original manual, tools, etc. This bass sells for $2089.99 MSRP new!!!! This bass was also just sent directly to Peavey's Custom Shop for a full setup (I have a receipt for this). Action is extremely low and free of buzz. Has brand new Ken Smith strings installed on her.

This is a 2004 that was bought new in 2007 and is virtually unplayed. I'm going to let this go for LESS THAN HALF of the price of MSRP for a quick sale. In 2004 this was a custom order to Peavey for this combination of top wood, color and fret board. It's a extremely rare combination. Will be shipped in a Peavey factory shipping box and packing! Just $849 plus shipping!!!

Specs:

Cirrus(TM) 4 Peacock Blue with Maple Fretboard
    Item # 00454550
    MSRP: $2,089.99

The Cirrus(TM) Series of bass guitars has turned the heads of professionals and novices alike. Beautiful exotic front and back woods, 'studio quiet' active electronics, and a neck through body have made this one of the most sought after basses in the world. The Cirrus reset the standard for bass design, as well as pickup technology. The Cirrus-string is a joy to play...warm, rich and smooth to the touch.

Features
    Available in Peacock Blue and Ruby Red
    35 inch scale
    Neck-thru-body
    Maple top - alder body with multi-process hand staining
    Gloss finish on body and headstock
    Maple fretboard
    2 VFL(TM) active pickups
    Active 3-band EQ with +/- 10 dB boost/cut
    Gold hardware
    Milled ABM(TM) multi-adjustable bridge
    Graphite reinforced neck with dual expanding truss rod
    Case included
    Weight Unpacked: 8.68
    Width Unpacked: 12.25
    Depth Unpacked: 2.385
    Height Unpacked: 46.75
    Weight Packed: 30
    Width Packed: 17.825
    Depth Packed: 7.25
    Height Packed: 53

body2.

frontfull.

Back.

BodyClose.

Serial.

neck.

case.

2. alembic5

alembic5

Dec 5, 2004
    Seattle, Wa.
    Boy am I glad this is a 4 string! Otherwise I'd be even further in debt! Bump for a beautiful Cirrus...

3. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Same here!

dcr

4. Free bump for a Fantastic seller.

lowsound

5. Quadzilla

Thank you sir! ;)

6. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Absolutely Gorgeous... if only it wasn't missing that extra low B string.

:-(

7. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    How is this still here!?!

I'd bet its perfect for BEAD tuning.

8. dsDodgers

dsDodgers Banned

Sep 7, 2008
    sunny so cal
    *speechless*

9. Quadzilla

Thanks guys. It's priced around the same that most are asking for a typical Cirrus with the regular woods and she's in new condition, so I have no idea why this is still here. Boggles the mind.... :confused: :D

10. chf3354

chf3354

Jan 26, 2004
    Puerto Rico
    hi ,would you trade for a 2004 american p bass with emg p in it and 2 9 volt batts under the pickguard in like new condition great straight neck low action great sound ,3 color sunburst ,white pickguard ,thanks carlos ,if you like a couple of pics e mail me at chf3354@optonline.net ,HEY fRED MAYBE YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS ,I THINK YOU SELL A P BASS QUICKER THAN A CIRRUS ,LET ME KNOW CARLOS

11. Quadzilla

Thanks for the offer Carlos, but I need the cash right now. I have a person or two interested in this right now.

12. chf3354

chf3354

Jan 26, 2004
    Puerto Rico
    cool, good luck to you ,my friend thanks carlos :hyper:

13. DaveTomasi

DaveTomasi Gold Supporting Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Baltimore, Maryland
    pm sent and bump for a gorgeous bass, sweet deal, and one of the best guys you could ever deal with!

14. Quadzilla

Sold to the GREAT DaveTomasi (GREAT seeing you again today Dave)! :hyper: :D :D !!!!

15. DaveTomasi

DaveTomasi Gold Supporting Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Thanks Fred. Same here. Always a pleasure to deal with you.

Awesome bass. Couldn't put it down last night (until I got yelled at).