1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

peavey headliner 210

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by harpguy74, Apr 22, 2017.

1. harpguy74

harpguy74

Oct 2, 2011
    quebec canada
    i am still trying to decide on a cab to go with my ampeg ba210 . this one seems to fit the bill as far as power size and budget. i play 90% blues and classic rock"60s to early 80s" to be honest i dont like the looks of the pf210 cab and the svt2x10 cab looks awesome but it is only 200w .

2. shoot-r

shoot-r

May 26, 2007
    Illinois
    I'd suggest your checking into Avatar's 210 cabinets also.
    They might have what your looking for.
    Great build quality with a higher grade of drivers and componets at "around" the same prices.
    They also are available with different grill cloths, metal grills, tolex, tuff-rug, and bed-liner coverings.

I replaced high-dollar Ampeg and Eden cabinets with two Avatar 210 Eminence 2510 Neo driver loaded cabinets a little over 9 years ago, LOVE them.

www.avatarspeakers.com

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  3. harpguy74

harpguy74

Oct 2, 2011
    quebec canada
    i had a look and they do seem decent , the only problem is that i am in canada do with exchange rate right now and all the duties to get it into canada a 400$ cab ends up being at least 600$ easy . i can get the headliner for under 300 tax and shipping included

4. Hi Im Juan

Hi Im Juan

Mar 16, 2021
    What did you end up getting? Im eyeing the Peavey headliner 210 also

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021