1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavy Rsb

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Scottioc, Dec 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Scottioc

Scottioc

Dec 17, 2017
    Hey folks

I’m new to the site

Anyone have any idea where I might find an old peach rsb, or more importantly a neck for one? My first bass was an rsb and the neck is warped with a broken truss rod. I can have the neck fixed but it will be 500-600 dollars at least. It is worth it to me, it was my first bass. But I would rather find a neck in good condition. Thanks

2. @Scottioc

Welcome to TB

That's a tough break. Normally for a busted Peavey neck I'd suggest grabbing a cheap Milestone or Millennium and using the neck. RSB is a 24 fret so that's not really an option. $500 -600 is a huge amount of cash to fix a neck,you could easily get a new neck made to the same spec for less. That said the only RSB I'm aware of just now is in Iowa. Check the GC website for used Peaveys,they're asking $499 for it.

EpicSoundtracks likes this.
  3. Scottioc

Scottioc

Dec 17, 2017
    Thanks!