1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Pedals for Sale - Darkglass, 3Leaf, Source Audio, TCE, and Some Comps

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by TonyRo, Dec 11, 2018.

1. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    Price:
    $110-$320
    Finally getting around to offloading some pedals I haven't used much lately. All prices include shipping. The Aftershock and both 3Leaf pedals have velcro on the bottom, the rest do not. Otherwise, all the pedals are near mint, used only at home, maybe at a practice or two. Always kept clean and transported in a padded case. Smoke free home. As far as I know I have all the boxes and OG paperwork. Please reach out with offers, or if you'd like to chat about the pedals. More than happy to provide more pictures if necessary.

AOU - SOLD - $320 - Stealth Black! Awesome all-around preamp, and probably the most versatile of the DG Ultra offerings. Just getting less use due to my Shiftline Preamp and the X7.

Cali76 CB - SOLD - $240 - I have a Cali76-TX-P on the way, so my small Cali has to go. This is the six knob version with the HPF and Blend.

Octabvre MkII - SOLD - $200 - I am mostly playing straightforward rock and some jazz these days, haven't had the need for either 3Leaf pedals.

Proton v3 - SOLD - $190 - See above.

Spectradrive - SOLD - $160 - I love the EQ on this thing and the flexibility of it, I just prefer the SLO3.

Becos CompIQ - SOLD - $125 - See Cali above. :) This is one of the coolest compressors out there. Very transparent and clean sounding, and MUST win the award for most features in the smallest package. See the legendary comp thread for a detailed review on this one.

SA Aftershock - SOLD - $110 - What else is there to say about this one? I just found myself using it less than the MBD-1 and the X7.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    scubaduba likes this.
  2. Antman3820

Antman3820 Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2005
    Toms River, NJ
    PM SENT

3. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    CompIQ is sold!

4. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    Cali76 is sold!

5. PM Sent

6. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    Octabvre sold!

7. Thangfish

Thangfish ...overly qualified for janitorical deployment...

PM inbound

8. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    Spectradrive is outta here! :)

9. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    Proton is outta here!

bass08053 likes this.
  10. PM sent for Aftershock

11. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    And the Aftershock is sold. Surprisingly enough, the stealth Alpha Omega Ultra is the lone survivor!?

bass08053 likes this.
  12. bass08053

bass08053

May 8, 2008
    New Jersey
    If it was the vintage ultra, I probably would have bought that as well as the proton! Although, the AOU is a killer pedal from every demo and should sell soon!

TonyRo likes this.
  13. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    To me the AOU is the most flexible and well-rounded of the DG suite of distortions, but the hype surrounding the X7 is no doubt partially to blame! :D

PWV and bass08053 like this.
  14. smeet

smeet Gold Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    PM done been sent.

15. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    And the AOU has left the building, thus concluding (most) of the TonyRo pedal purge of 2018. Thanks guys! <3

bassbrad, smeet and bass08053 like this.