1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Performance Basses and Bartolini

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bass2Bass7, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Bass2Bass7

Bass2Bass7

Sep 11, 2008
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: Performance Guitars, Ashdown Amplification & DR Strings
    I played NAMM over the weekend and a lot of people were asking about my Performance YB6 Bass. Yas the owner of Performance Guitars was at the show for a bit but was not displaying any Basses. So if you want one you can contact Performance direct or pick one up through Luthiers Access Group. The other question I got a lot of was about my Bartolinin Pickups in my Performance. Clyde from Bartolini made me some custom pickups for the Bass because a standard 6 string Jazz Bass Pickup will not fit. Since Performance makes their own pickups some of the mounting screws may not match up for standard replacement pickups. Bartolini will now be making replacement pickups for all 4, 5 & 6 string Performance Basses. Just a heads up for my other Performance Bass Owners out there.

Attached Files:

diglo likes this.
  2. Rosebud

Rosebud

Jan 3, 2007
    that's good information you're putting out there :)

3. wvbass

wvbass Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2004
    West Virginia
    Good information, but it is kind of cruel to only post that little "teaser" picture of your bass!

4. Bass2Bass7

Bass2Bass7

Sep 11, 2008
    Seattle

wvbass likes this.
  5. wvbass

wvbass Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2004
    West Virginia
    You, sir, are ridiculously talented. Wow.

6. Bass2Bass7

Bass2Bass7

Sep 11, 2008
    Seattle
    Thanks Cat!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021