1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Photoshop request...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by weeding, Nov 17, 2006.

1. weeding

weeding

May 17, 2005
    Can someone shop me a Squier vintage jazz (the jacoesque model) with gold knobs please....

and if you are really skilled, a gold bridge and gold tuners would make me wet my pants

2. [​IMG]

Sorry if it sucks, I'm not the best with Photoshop.

3. weeding

weeding

May 17, 2005
    Nice effort... however, I meant the fretless jaco like one. SOrry about the mix up!

4. cowsgomoo

cowsgomoo gone to Longstanton Spice Museum

Feb 8, 2003
    UK
    there y'go...

attachment.jpg

Attached Files:

5. weeding

weeding

May 17, 2005
    Thankyou!

I think when I get mine taht may be happening, at least with the knobs anyway.. but with a darker gold.

6. BassBuzzRS

BassBuzzRS

Oct 18, 2005
    Norway
    I got a photoshop request too, of my dream bass. No really, I dreamt of a bass last night, and woke up all confused, lol. That's what you get for surfing talkbass just before you jump to bed. Anyway if someone can photoshop it just for the heck of it, I'd be grateful, here is info:

It's a mix of a fender "jacobass", and a pedulla pentabuzz! Shaped as the fender, but with pedulla headstock and pedulla gold hardware. See through green on alder body, and JJ configuration but with 2 P bass pickups in stead of the J's.
    Anyone? :bassist:

7. cowsgomoo

cowsgomoo gone to Longstanton Spice Museum

Feb 8, 2003
    UK
    sorry we only had in stock a green burst :)

Attached Files: