1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Played an awesome bass today...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by greg, May 21, 2005.

1. greg

greg

Jun 1, 2004
    Austin,Tx
    Today i was at Bass Emporium and i noticed a new Ritter 7 on the wall.....http://www.bassemporium.com/item.php?sku=0430
    I talked to John about it for a few minutes and he asked if i wanted to play it so a few minutes later i plugged it in through an aguilar ag500sc and i think the cabinet was a bergantino 322 or a 210...
    Well all i can say is that it was frikin incredible. I was a bit nervous at first because the neck was much bigger than im used to but after a few minutes it was extremely easy for me to play. THe bass sounded amazing. My only complaint is i would like the lower horn to be a little longer, it just felt a little uncomfortable. For a 7 string bass it was amazingly light, about the same weight as an MTD kingston heir 5 string. I think that we have another extended range bassist on our hands :D .... After my Yancey 6 i will deffinetly be buying a 7. I want this bass though sooo bad its the shiznit hehe.
    -Greg

2. form52

form52

Mar 17, 2005
    WOW!

That is a thing of beauty.

Only thing I don't hink I'd like about it is that sword inlay.
    I like the clean look personly. Not that it matters. At $9000 List, it's just one more bass I'll never be buying.

I could never justify spending that much on a bass.

3. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    That inlay is amazing. :)

4. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

That is really something!. All those figured maple tops i have seen on those basses have been just out of this world. :bassist: