Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

PlugIn problems

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Petebass, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    I'm using an old version of logic audio in Windows 98se. For some reason the plugins have stopped working and I don't know why?

I didn't use the program for several months. Yesterday I opened up some old recordings and none of the channel EQ'ing or effects will activate. Nor can I use them for any new recordings.

Anyone have any ideas what may have happened within my PC to make this happen?

2. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    Awww C'mon, anyone have any ideas. I'm hoping I'll boot up the PC one day and it wil have fixed itself, but no such luck in this reality :)

3. What major changes have you made to your pc? This may give you a clue, knowing windows, anything may be responsible, logical or no. Failing that, reinstalling the program may help, but I'm no expert on audio programs, and I have no experience with logic audio, I don't even know what it does, but I hope one of my suggestions helps.