SOLD PRICE DROP Schroeder Cabs 12PL & Mini 8+L(SOLD)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TideSwing, Mar 23, 2018.

1. TideSwing

TideSwing Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Price:
    Schroeder 12PL - $450 shipped
    8ohms
    600 Watts
    28lbs.

Schroeder Mini 8+L - $250 shipped(SOLD)
    8ohms
    400 Watts
    13lbs.

Both in excellent condition. Though they are matching I rarely used them as a pair. The 12PL was my main gigging cab for small clubs and bars as a stage monitor as we always had PA support. The Mini 8 was used for Home practice only. Both cabs driven by a GK MB200 (also for sale) only pushing 180 Watts @ 8ohms so these weren’t pushed very hard. Clean, articulate and the most portable, easy to hear in the mix options around. 12PL comes with a cover by LeCover.

Pics shown are the Mini 8. 12PL looks the same just bigger. Will have pics of it later today.

Trade interest: Hartke HyDrive 210 + cash

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  2. TideSwing

Oct 31, 2014
    Las Vegas
    12PL pics

Attached Files:

G RICH 5 likes this.
  3. alaskaleftybass

alaskaleftybass Will Hanbury, Jr. Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Sitka, Alaska
    Hi, is the Schroeder stuff gone? Thanks

4. TideSwing

Oct 31, 2014
    Las Vegas
    The 12PL is still available

5. LongFrets

LongFrets

Mar 11, 2018
    Have been looking at getting a Schroeder cab, wondering why you are selling the 12 PL? Was it lacking something sound wise? Is it also red like the smaller cab?

6. LongFrets

LongFrets

Mar 11, 2018
    Oops, seems I scrolled past the pics, I see that it is indeed red.

7. TideSwing

Oct 31, 2014
    Las Vegas
    I'm selling to fund a bigger rig cause I miss feeling the bass and air pushing my pant legs. Adding another 12PL might do it but adding another is above my price range. On its own, the 12PL is loud and has alot of midrange so you can hear every note and detail you play which is great for stage monitoring with a PA and subs going out to the floor. I need something with alot of bass when there isn't PA support. I will miss the portability of a sub 30lb. small box though.

8. TideSwing

Oct 31, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Dropping the 12PL to $375 for local deal or + actual shipping for non-local.

Great can, got my money’s worth out of it, time to get it back out there to be played.

9. Zackabinoff

Zackabinoff

Mar 23, 2018
    I'm outside of king of Prussia, PA..how are are yah from there?

10. Zackabinoff

Zackabinoff

Mar 23, 2018
    Far**

11. TideSwing

Oct 31, 2014
    Las Vegas
    I'm by the coast so it's almost a 2 hour drive but I could meet in the Princeton area which would be about halfway. PM if interested.

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021