SOLD PRICE DROP - Stingray 4H Mint w- Extras

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TonyRo, Apr 23, 2019.

1. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    Price:
    Strings:
    Bought very late last year I think (it's a 2017 model) and it was new then. Bathroom scale say 9.9 lbs. Has seen very little play - I just have too many basses and too little time to really bond with everything, thus I'm trying to downsize a bit. Can't find any nicks or scuffs, no belt marks, etc. Came with a white pickguard that I'll also include, I'm just more of a mint + black pickguard guy so I replaced it (plastic is off, still looks like new). Also added a Hipshot Xtender - literally the best upgrade you can easily make to a bass! :D This bass deserves to be played - sounds too funky and looks too sexy to sit in it's case leaning up against my bedroom wall!

Price includes shipping to CONUS, comes with original hardshell case, white pickguard, and original tuning machine in case you're a crazy person and you hate the Hipshot Xtender.

Attached Files:

2. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    Droppin' down to $1500. That will probably be as low as I go shipped. I'd rather keep it and enjoy it for less. Cheers guys!

Ray H. likes this.
  3. You're not looking to trade are you?

TonyRo likes this.
  4. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    Unlikely just based on the fact that I'm mostly trying to downsize gear, but I'd hear out offers just in case. Just don't get your hopes up! :D

MilesWilliams likes this.
  5. Fair enough haha. I have a EB musicman stingray HH. I'm looking to trade it to some one for a H. The extra pup on mine just gets in my way. It's in basically perfect condition. A little swirl on the pick guard from play. It's a natural finish with a map bourd. The one in my profile pic. Original case too. That bass you have is a beauty!

TonyRo likes this.
  6. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    Yeah at the moment not looking for a 4HH, but thanks for the offer! Good luck bucking that second pickup! :D

7. Thanks anyways man. Have a good one.

TonyRo likes this.
  8. Hey man I have a question... I'm new to talkbass and still trying to figure out the rules. Is it against the rules for me to ask people for trades on here without me being a supporting member? I know I can't post classified adds, but can I respond to them like I did you?

9. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    I'm pretty sure you're totally okay to ask for trades and to buy as a normal member, you just can't start a sale/trade thread without a supporting membership. Could be wrong, but that's my understanding!

10. Okay man thanks. Damn I wish I had 1500 laying around haha. That bass is killer. Good luck!

TonyRo likes this.
  11. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    I wish you did too! :D

12. I plan on putting my up for trade or sell at some point tonight. If I somehow sell it while you still have yours I'll definitely buy it. A lot of "if" there haha.

TonyRo likes this.
  13. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    Back up for sale after a possible trade fell through.

14. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    Big price drop - buy this bass.

15. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    Sold, sorry about it! :)

16. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021