1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Price Drop - TC Electronic BG250-115 MkII Combo Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CTBassGuy, Feb 6, 2019.

1. CTBassGuy

CTBassGuy Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Danbury, CT
    Price:
    Very good condition TC Electronic BG250-115 MkII Combo amp. Includes 2 TonePrint storage points vs the MkI which only has 1 and a non-modifiable TubeDrive.

I received this amp in a package deal with a bass I purchased, but I do not have a need for it. TalkBass gets the benefit! I've verified the TonePrint, Mute, EQ, Gain, Master, Tuner, and XLR out features 1st hand and all is working as expected.

I have it's BH250 little brother that I've practiced and gigged with in a 5-piece 70's/80's/90's/2000's rock band, and it's terrific. This amp is right there with it. It's light, flexible, punchy, and LOUD!

I wished this were a thing 30 years ago when I was gigging regularly, as I had to lug a Peavey TNT 130-15" combo around, and that thing weighed as much as a Volkswagen Rabbit!

There are a few minor scuffs in the tolex, the back seams needed to be touched up, and there is 1 screw missing from the side panel (pictures below). Other than that, it is in great shape.

Prefer local pick up near Danbury CT or Southington CT. I'll entertain shipping, but I need to see how much it will cost to pack and ship (I don't have the original box...)

Specs:
    • Power rating: 250 W (Class D Power Amp)
    • Equipment: 15" Loudspeaker and 1" piezo tweeter
    • Gain control, 3-Band EQ with intelligent EQ range, Master control
    • TonePrint capable (2 TonePrint slots)
    • Integrated tuner (BEADG)
    • Foot switch connection (TC or Digitech Fs3x (I used this with the BH250)
    • Mini-USB connector
    • Mute switch
    • Aux-In: Mini-jack
    • Headphone output: Mini-jack
    • DI Output
    • Pre/Post EQ switch
    • Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.2" x 24.4" x 15.0" (462 x 620 x 380 mm)
    • Weight: 39 lbs (17.7 kg)
    IMG_2016_small.JPG IMG_2017_small.JPG IMG_2018_small.JPG IMG_2019_small.JPG IMG_2020_small.JPG IMG_2021_small.JPG IMG_2022_small.JPG IMG_2024_small.JPG IMG_2026_small.JPG IMG_2027_small.JPG IMG_2028_small.JPG IMG_2030_small.JPG

berman3313 and Peter Lufrano like this.
  2. CTBassGuy

Feb 3, 2018
    Danbury, CT
    Price Drop.

My wife asked me twice this week, "Have you have any luck selling that stuff you got yet?" Message received... :D

3. Johno Dunn

Johno Dunn Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2007
    Carpinteria, Ca.
    PM sent.

4. CTBassGuy

Feb 3, 2018
    Danbury, CT
    Replied :thumbsup:

5. CTBassGuy

Feb 3, 2018
    Danbury, CT
    Followed up; sorry my PM reply got stuck in Draft, so both are on the way now... :)

6. CTBassGuy

Feb 3, 2018
    Danbury, CT
    Still available