1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available PRICED TO MOVE!!! - ClinchFx Burnish Boost

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Dee-man, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Price:
    Howdy TB. Got way too many cool pedals that aren't getting used and it's time to move them along. All pedals work as they should and are in good to excellent cosmetic condition (see pics). Priced to sell. Prices include CONUS shipping via USPS priority mail. Sorry, not interested in any trades at this time.

ClinchFx Burnish Booster - adds a nice openness, treble sheen, boost and touch of grit - $95

Fuchs Plush Valve Job - tube distortion/boost with cool sensitivity feature - $200 OBO SOLD

Tone Bakery Creme Brulee - OD - $75 SOLD

Penny Pedals Cherry Blossom - harmonic booster - $80 SOLD

J. Rockett Lemon Aid - multi-featured boost/tone enhancer - $140 SOLD

Durham Sex Drive - great boost/compressor, a Bongomania favorite - $150 SOLD

JohnK Orange bass preamp pedal - small box version, packs a wallop - got it here on TB (plenty of pics to see): SOLD - JohnK Orange Preamp Pedal - $200 SOLD

JohnK Broadcast - this was a limited run; 9v (internal upcharge to 24v), small box, top jacks - sounds as good as the original - brand new - $235 SOLD

Hudson Broadcast - 9v version, sounds great, getting hard to find - $185 SOLD

JohnK Acoustic 370 - I'm going to regret this - meant to emulate an Acoustic 370 amp - made with NOS or original parts - sounds huge, does clean or dirty - $350 SOLD

Tone Bakery Creme de la Creme - dual boost/gain OD pedal with nice crunch - $105 SOLD
    Fdeck Series 3 HPF/preamp - $85 SOLD

Thanks for looking, DM

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  2. Fekwood

Fekwood The Mighty Beer Atom! Supporting Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Portland, OR
    PM sent on the Fdeck.

3. jnewmark

jnewmark Just wanna play the groove. Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Stax 1966
    Third St. Cigar Records staff musician.
    I f sale doesn't go through on the Fdeck, I'll take it.

4. Oh man I'd love to have a second Broadcast...GAH...

5. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Stop looking at me Broadcast!!

6. Coughdrops

Coughdrops Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2008
    South Florida
    PM on da Broadcast

7. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Lots of new pedals added!

8. Jonahlane

Jonahlane

Mar 29, 2016
    Trade a 535Q Wah for the creme de la creme?

9. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Sorry, meant to get back to you sooner. Sorry, I'll pass. Just trying to downsize. Good deals to be had if you want to make an offer!

10. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Let's find these pedals new homes!

11. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Price reductions. Priced to move.

12. Snaxster

Snaxster

Nov 29, 2008
    Dee-man, how is the Cherry Blossom with bass guitar? Any low frequency loss? Thanks.

13. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Howdy, Snaxster. Hope all's well. It wasn't too bad, as I recall, but I've only played with it once (noodling at home). I'll try it again and report back in the next day or so with a hopefully more meaningful response. Thanks, DM

14. Snaxster

Snaxster

Nov 29, 2008
    Hi DM. I'm hanging in, thanks. :D All is good by you, I hope.

Whenever you can find time to review this pedal, I'll appreciate it. There are no bass demos around, so your firsthand account will be important.

15. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Hey Snaxster. I'm afraid the timing didn't work out since I sold it soon after your post. I thought it didn't a pretty good job of retaining low end, as I recall, but I used it in a very brief and limited context, so I wouldn't want to generalize too much from that. Perhaps the buyer would be willing to give it a review some time. Take good care, DM

16. Snaxster

Snaxster

Nov 29, 2008
    DM, Thanks for following up. No sweat! The Penny Pedals boxes are rare and weren't intended for bass guitar, I think. Any public record of them for bassists will be helpful. I can report that the Fingerprint Noir is brilliant with guitar, but nearly useless with bass. :D You take care, too. -Snaxster

17. moonbass-de

moonbass-de Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    Valve is mine!

18. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Closing this thread and moving the ClinchFx Burnish Boost to another thread. Thanks TB, DM