1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD PRS Custom 24 2003 10-top, Price Drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Anachronism, Apr 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Anachronism

Anachronism Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2014
    MO
    Price:
    For sale is a beautiful 2003 PRS Custom 24 in black with a 10-top and moon inlays. The pics really show off the big flame of the top. I found it hard to capture the depth of the finish without also getting some weird reflections—sorry about that. The various pictures should give you a good idea of the appearance, however.

The body and neck are in great condition with only minimal signs of wear. The frets are in good shape. The hardware shows some wear (especially the bridge, which I captured in the photos) but still works perfectly. The guitar is set up with Elixir 10s with little playing time on them.

The case shows some wear, but does its job and the interior is clean. The trem arm works and is included along with some case candy.

I'm asking $1700 shipped to the lower 48. Local pickup can be arranged for those near Columbia, MO. I'm looking to sell, but you can always offer a (reasonable) trade.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    Corevalay, Sharknose79 and Koog like this.
  2. hamertek98

hamertek98

Apr 3, 2004
    Indiana
    Nice! Any more pics of the headstock?

3. Anachronism

Nov 17, 2014
    MO
    I can take more. Is there something in particular you want to see?

4. Anachronism

Nov 17, 2014
    MO
    I had been considering keeping this, so I stopped bumping it, but it's back on the market with a price drop to boot.

5. Anachronism

Nov 17, 2014
    MO
    Now $1600 shipped to the continental US

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018