1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Quality Bass Electronics/Pickups

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Bagusys, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Bagusys

Bagusys

Sep 5, 2012
    Anyone know any real good quality bass electronics aside from Bartolini, SD, EMG and Stratus (Who I cant seem to find a website for)???

want to replace my Washburn XB400 electronics, need good electronics for my XB 400 that I turned into a sub octave CGCF Bass, need good electronics for the bass I built with on board effects...

looking for 3 different sets

2. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
  3. sprocket123

sprocket123

Feb 15, 2012
    Canada
    Did you meant Status !

4. ctmullins

ctmullins fueled by beer and coconut Gold Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2008
    MS Gulf Coast
    I'm highly opinionated and extremely self-assured

Oh wow.

There are many, many manufacturers of "real good quality bass electronics" out there. All of the information you need is here, just waiting for you to find it. Every day there is thread after thread discussing the finer nuances of all manner of electronics upgrades right here on TB. Spend a week watching and searching; you'll see.

In no particular order: Bartolini, Nordstrand, EMG, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Delano, Curtis Novak, Lindy Fralin, Alembic, Rio Grande, TV Jones, Q-Tuner, Lane Poor, Bill Lawrence/Wilde, ... I'm sure I've forgotten a bunch.